[Serusers] Cant get Accounting working at all

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Mon Jan 12 05:54:27 CET 2004

Hello,

Jiri Kuthan wrote:

> unless you are refering to the latest Wednesday changes, yes.

Could you please point me to the CVS version i should download?

> >And while were at it: Great software you wrote!
>
> thank you,

Compared to "Vocal", which is the only other sip/voip system ive tested
its much better IMO. The module concept is cool and i regulary discover
features i missed in Vocal. Like being able to view subscribed users on
the command-line and manipulate userdata via "serctl".

Only the learning curve is much longer than "vocals", but thats the way
it is with complex and flexible software.

best regards,

  Arnd