[Serusers] Cant get Accounting working at all

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Sun Jan 11 18:29:35 CET 2004

Hi,

Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> Arnd Vehling wrote:
> >I would like to use stable but the nathelper of the stable branch
> >doesnt really seem to work.
>
> What do you mean by "doesnt really seem to work"?

We have an (unusual) Setup like:

UAC-1 -
        | - freebsd-nat - SER
UAC-2 -

UAC 1 +2 are on the same private lan connected through a freebsd-nat box
to the internet to the SER Box.

Calls from UAC-1 to UAC-2 and vice versa didnt work with the stable branch
but they work like a charm with the unstable branch (and nathelper off
course).

If you say that a setup like

UAC1 - natbox -  SER - natbox - UAC2

sould work if the natbox is capable off it, we will continue to test
the last stable release.

btw.: Do you have any timeline for completing the current unstable?

best regards,

  Arnd