[Serusers] STUN Server Problem

Shirley Toh shirleytoh at jpcomputers.com.sg
Sat Jan 10 06:17:49 CET 2004

Hi,

I have problem installing and run the STUN server. Error as below:~

# service stund start
Starting /usr/sbin/stund: Port 10000 for receiving UDP is in use
Port 10001 for receiving UDP is in use
stund: stun.cxx:365: void stunServer(StunAddress, StunAddress, bool):
Assertion `myFd != INVALID_SOCKET' failed.
                                                           [FAILED]
# /usr/sbin/stunq sipserver.com:5060
Internet connection is type: Blocked

Please advice why the service when start have problem. and why the internet
connection is blocked?

Please help and any ways to encounter the problem of symmetical NAT and Full
cone NAT, when my user is behind the Symmetrical firewall there is one way
audio but for full cone NAT is okie. any solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance....
regards,
shirley