[Serusers] Nathelper config and t_relay_to

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Fri Jan 9 17:29:28 CET 2004

Hello,

i am new to ser and i am currently testing the ser 0.8.13-dev-23-merged  with
the supplied nathelper config and client authentication via mysql.

So far everything looks good.

Now i started to add some PSTN routing to the script. I replaced

---
if (!t_relay()) {
                  sl_reply_error();
          };
---

with

---
# Route to PSTN Gateways(s)
        if (uri=~"^sip:9[0-9]*@my.domain.net") {       ##  This assumes that
the caller is
            log("Forwarding to PSTN\n");                ##  registered in our
realm
            t_relay_to( "my.psnt.gw.ip-addr", "5060" );
            break;
        }
        else {
          if (!t_relay()) {
                  sl_reply_error();
          };
        };
---

in the route[1] function of the nathelper config.

Allthough the tm.so module is installed (ser cant work without it, right)
i get the following error while starting ser:

---
Jan  9 08:36:17 gk ser: parse error (225,41-42): unknown command, missing
loadmodule?
---

Line 225 is
---
t_relay_to( "my.psnt.gw.ip-addr", "5060" );
---

and according to all examples and modules/tm/README this is the correct
syntax.

Any ideas?

best regards,

   Arnd