[Serusers] Ser forwarding calls to cisco pstn

Fábio Silvestri fabio at informatec.com.br
Wed Jan 7 13:59:07 CET 2004

Hello!

I'm trying to setup SER to forward calls to a cisco pstn (AS53xx), and have some
dificults.

Well, I'm get confused about Ser configs to do this, so maibe somebody can help-me!

I have some clients, using Cisco ATA-186 trying to logging on my Ser server, and
I want to forward the calls to our PSTN, across dial plan.

Now I have a Ser working and registering clients (I think), but I can't do Ser
to interact with Cisco,

How can I do configure the ser.cfg, maibe someone ser.cfg with samples will be
helpful.

Regards.