[Serusers] SIP between IPv4 and IPv6 UAs

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Jan 7 10:45:55 CET 2004

I extended Maxim's RTP proxy to support IPv6, so it can be used also as
IPv4-IPv6 translator.

SER itself does support IPv6, currently the only missing piece is
rewriting of SDP with IPv6 addresses (When you detect that IPv4/IPv6
tranversal is necessary, you have to rewrite IPs in SDP). Nathelper can
be used to rewrite SDP, but only with IPv4, we would have to extend it
for IPv6.

Signalling (except SDP rewriting) works.

  Jan.