[Serusers] Re: SQL Accounting - Problems

Darren Nay dnay at libertyisp.com
Mon Jan 5 19:26:25 CET 2004

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I've just been looking around and can't seem to find any other release of
0.8.12 rather than the original that I downloaded.  I don't see anything
under the CVS except the CVS head.  I am looking under:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/

Can you tell me how I can find the rel_0_8_12 branch of the CVS ?

Again, sorry if this is a stupid question.  :)  I just can't seem to find
it.

Thanks,
Darren Nay - dnay at libertyisp.com