[Serusers] Re: SQL Accounting - Problems

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Jan 4 22:53:50 CET 2004

At 09:01 PM 1/2/2004, Darren Nay wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Is anyone able to help me with this??  If the developers of the "acc" module
>are on this list can you please check this out?

I'm on the list and I would love to help you asap. Unfortunately, I'm quite
a lot out of office in January and need to help primarily the deployments
we maintain. I suggest you use 8.12, the _stable branch_ which includes
backported nat support. You really don't wish to use the head development
version.

-jiri