[Serusers] Some questions on "loose_route"

Franz Edler franz.edler at utanet.at
Sat Jan 3 07:16:46 CET 2004

Hello Nils,

From: Nils Ohlmeier Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 6:19 PM

> > 	... if (loose_route()) { t_relay(); break; };

> If i'm not wrong the t_relay() in the if clause is only for the case
> loose_route fails e.g. because of a broken route header.

I still have doubts, because this does not make much sense to me.
If the request has to be forwarded according to the rules of loose-routing
further script processing makes no sense and therefore it should exit script
processing. In this case { t_relay(); break; } makes much sense, not in case
of failure.

Maybe I have to look into the code, because there is not much documentation
on the "loose_route" function in the "rr" module documentation.

Greets
Franz