[Serusers] Re: SQL Accounting - Problems

Darren Nay dnay at libertyisp.com
Fri Jan 2 21:01:54 CET 2004

Hello,

Is anyone able to help me with this??  If the developers of the "acc" module
are on this list can you please check this out?  It looks to me like it
might be a bug caused by new changes to the "acc" module.  This problem did
not exist in the stable release of SER 8.12.  Just in the CVS head.

The problem is that I can't use the stable release of SER 8.12 because I
need the new NAT Helper functionality of the CVS head.

If this is not a bug .. perhaps changes in the way that "acc" needs to be
configured?? .. then could you please explain what I am doing wrong?

Any help would be very much appreciated!  Thanks!

Darren Nay - dnay at libertyisp.com