[Serusers] SER -> RTP proxy -> Cisco or Sonus

Jac Barben jbarben at claritytel.com
Sat Feb 28 22:39:27 CET 2004

Jiri:

I thought I had responded to Jan on the matter already.  You are
correct.  I was misusing the nathelper functions.
Apparently fix_nated_sdp("1") when used in conjuction with
force_rtp_proxy causes an unhappy sdp length.  More importantly it is an
unnecessary call.

Just the same, I thank you for your follow up.  Your work is VERY
appreciated!

Jac

Bad:

>         if (isflagset(1)) {