[Serusers] replication and rtpproxy

Thu Feb 26 23:00:37 CET 2004

It all depends on the setup of the database at the back. If you have 2
mysql server, one for each ser, than you would like to automatically
synchronize the "statical tables" (subscriber, acc, aliases...) between
the 2 mysql servers, but not the user location table, as this is done by
the ser proxies and t_replicate.

Klaus