[Serusers] NAT

Thu Feb 26 13:21:18 CET 2004

ser without record-routing: only the INVITE transaction traverses the
proxy, all other messages will be sent directly between the UAs.

ser with record-routing: all the SIP messages traverse the proxy, the
RTP data is sent directly between both UAs.

ser with record-route and rtpproxy: all SIP messages traverese the SIP
proxy and all RTP packets traverse the rtpproxy.

aklsu