[Serusers] SerWEB PROBLEM 2

Johan Larsson johan at ludd.luth.se
Wed Feb 25 21:16:48 CET 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Jan Janak wrote:

> Check that:
>
> 1) You use existing username
> 2) You have correct password
> 3) realm is configured properly in serweb (it must match with domain
>    column in subscriber table).
>
> Also check the logs of apache if there is any error message produced by
> serweb.

I had the same problem today, the config-file expects the server to be
named www.domain.com or sip.domain.com, our webb-server (on the intranet
is called wwwi.domain.com, which made the config-file set the realm to
something else.

The solution was to add wwwi to the regexp, or you could also hard-code
the domain.

                /* your domain name */
                $this->realm=$this->domainname=$this->default_domain=
                        ereg_replace( "(www\.|sip\.|wwwi\.)?(.*)", "\\2",  $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);