[Serusers] t_on_ ?

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Wed Feb 25 11:59:15 CET 2004

Hi,

    I want to do some reply processing and i am a bit disappointed
because i don't know which function to use.
    In deed, on the pdf version of the tm doc, i only see t_on_negative
which branches to a reply_route but in the examples with the
distribution, i saw a t_on_failure function which branches to a
failure_route and in the  tm, i saw a t_on_reply...
    So i don't know which one to use in what cases...(Because for me a
negative reply is >300 but a failure reply may be > 400).... thus, i am
a bit lost....

    I need help....

    thx
    Laurent