[Serusers] SERWEB- Warning: fopen("/tmp/ser_fifo", "w") - Permission denied

Juan juan at korreo.com.ar
Tue Feb 24 11:52:32 CET 2004

Check the apache httpd.conf. I had the same problem and it was because Apache was running as user www, group www and /tmp/ser_fifo was only writable by root and group wheel, therefore I change in Apache group from www to wheel and it started running OK. That was my solution, perhaps not the most secure, but a solution.
saludos

Juan