[Serusers] FW: nat module

Shirley Toh shirleytoh at jpcomputers.com.sg
Fri Feb 20 05:30:54 CET 2004

Hi all,

I am sorry to attach a useless report. What I am trying to say is when I try
to use this two commands in my ser.cfg I get the missing loadmodule error.
The current version of ser I am using is ser-0-8-12, is the nathelper.so in
this version the latest which I can use the above two commands and where can
I get the latest version of nathelper and rtpproxy? Thanks.

Regards,
Shirley