RES: [Serusers] Finding the right hardware to work with SIP

Helder Rogerio [MICROREDE] hrogerio at microrede.com
Thu Feb 19 17:26:56 CET 2004

I've managed to contact Cisco in Portugal to discuss issues about ATA 186.
The prices they asked for this equipment were too high, I've managed to
contact two companies called Mediatrix and Voxtream with excellent
products, they said...

http://www.mediatrix.com (for isnd and analogue gateways)
http://www.voxtream.com (for ISDN gateways and multiplexers)

Has anyone used this products, Mitel had equipment also prices that our
small customers can't support.

Best regards,
Helder Rogério

<citacao quem="Jadylson Bomfim">