[Serusers] eliminating 483 errors

Thu Feb 19 13:37:55 CET 2004

Strange things are going on.

Next time, please send only one dump. under Linux, you can capture from
both interfaces at the same time ("any").

To me, it looks like the call is beeing forked - one branch goues to the
second cisco (correct) and one goes to the proxy again. Than,  the
looped request is again forked.

So, I think in your location database for sip:1006 at 10.0.0.54 are two
entries:

sip:1006 at 10.0.0.54 and
sip:1006 at 10.0.0.54@lima.dsi.crc.ca

the second one is looped to the same account and causes the forking like
this:
       -- sip:1006 at 10.0.0.54
     /
- <                                    - sip:1006 at 10.0.0.54

      --sip:1006 at 10.0.0.54@lima...ca-<

                                      \

                                       -sip:1006 at 10.0.0.54@lima.....ca

solution: clean the user location entries.

regards,
Klaus