[Serusers] RTP Proxy Help - One way Audio

Darren Nay dnay at libertyisp.com
Tue Feb 17 21:09:37 CET 2004

I removed it and I still have the same problem.  My onreply_route looks like
this now.

onreply_route[1] {
    if (status =~ "(183)|2[0-9][0-9]") {
        fix_nated_contact();
        force_rtp_proxy();
    } else if (nat_uac_test("1")) {
        fix_nated_contact();
    };
}

I also tried this..

onreply_route[1] {
        fix_nated_contact();
        force_rtp_proxy();
}

I must admit that I'm new to all this SIP routing.  :(

One more thing of note is that we are getting the following errors in the
syslog.

Feb 17 12:53:15 lvl3 /usr/local/sbin/ser[19711]: ERROR: send_rtpp_command:
can't read reply from a RTP proxy
Feb 17 12:53:29 lvl3 /usr/local/sbin/ser[19716]: ERROR: extract_body:
message body has lenght zero
Feb 17 12:53:29 lvl3 /usr/local/sbin/ser[19716]: ERROR: force_rtp_proxy:
can't extract body from the message
Feb 17 12:53:29 lvl3 /usr/local/sbin/ser[19716]: ERROR: on_reply processing
failed

I just noticed this on my last call attempt.

Any more suggestions.  I've tried all kinds of combinations .. I'm stumped..

Thanks!
Darren