[Serusers] nathelper and voicemail sample config files

Tue Feb 17 15:49:29 CET 2004

Hi!

There were some questions about the nathelper module recently.

So I post my running SIP configuration. I'm sure it's not perfect, and
propably not very secure, but it will show some things which are
possible with ser (nathelper+rtpproxy, voicemail, ENUM).

NOTE: This configuration does not deal with the recently release of
nathelper and rtpproxy (>=1.2).

This configuration is for the main SIP proxy with NAT traversal
(ser.cfg-main proxy (and nat traversal)) which is hosted on one machine,
and the voicemail proxy (ser.cfg-voicemail proxy) and sems (sems.conf)
on a second machine.

I use ser release rel_0_8_12 (the latest stable from cvs) and rtpproxy
1.1.1 (the old version).

I think the scripts will be useful for beginners to study some ser features.

Regards,
Klaus

PS: You're welcome to enhance the script.