[Serusers] Another newbie question

B. J. Bomar bbomar at raccoon.com
Mon Feb 16 18:22:50 CET 2004

Ok, I am trying to use rtpproxy and nathelper, but it appears that the
source IP going to our gateway, is from the phone, and not the proxy.  Here
is the config I am testing with.

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"
route {
       rewritehost("192.168.161.61");

       if (method=="INVITE") {
                record_route();
                force_rtp_proxy();
                /* set up reply processing */
                t_on_reply("1");
       };

        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
                break;
        };
}

# all incoming replies for t_onrepli-ed transactions enter here
onreply_route[1] {
       if (status=~"[12][0-9][0-9]")
                force_rtp_proxy();
}