[Serusers] tar-ball download link from webcvs dissapeared

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Feb 16 12:33:56 CET 2004

Here is the answer from the administrator of berlios:

Jan Janak wrote:
>Lutz,
>
>what happened to the "tarball download" link that used to be at the
>bottom of the "browse CVS" page on berlios ? Is it gone or is it hidden
>anywhere else ?
>
>  thanks, Jan.

Yes, it is gone, because wrong tarballs were created if the
pathes are longer than 100 characters. Nevertheless daily
tarballs of entire project CVS Repositories are
available for backup or mirroring purposes. These are
available at:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cvstarballs/projectname-cvsroot.tar.gz.
Where projectname is the Unix name of your project.

In this tarballs the directories/filenames are complete.

Ciao
Lutz