[Serusers] libmysqlclient.so.10 and gateway

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Mon Feb 16 09:33:22 CET 2004

Now, i have only libmysqlclient.so.12 qnd i don't know how to modify the
requested libmysqlclient.so.10... How can i proceed ?? -the mysql
version is 4.0.17-

Firstly, i renamed libmysqlclient.so.12 in libmysqlclient.so.10, in this
way the " bad config file" no longer appeared but i couldn't register
(although users were in the subscriber table and passwd, usernames and
realm were right) ... I don't thnk that this "rename method" is quite
relevant...

I've heard about "ld problems" with Solaris and i'm not a
Solaris-expert, if someone who has had installed ser with mysql support
on a solaris 8 could help me, it would be great...

thx
Laurent