[Serusers] hunt groups?

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Sun Feb 15 19:05:15 CET 2004

I want to send an updated uri to the exec'd script but beyond 2 updates
to the uri ser seems to fail to update the uri..

so when the failure route keeps being called the last number it had just
tried is sent but that doesn't seem to happen and I'm wondering if this
is a bug in ser as it would seem so.. to me at least.

Say the hunt number is dialed.. route(2) is called.. which calls the
script.. the hunt number is sent properly to the script and the script
returns the first number in the hunt properly.. (06 in my example). Now
if that number is busy ser drops to the failure_route[2] and 06 is sent
back to the script and the script returns 07.. ok now if that number is
busy failure_route[2] should be called again. But instead of sending 07
to the the script as the number last dialed (or current uri) ser sends
06 again to the script which to me seems like an incorrect behavior..?