[Serusers] hunt groups?

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Sat Feb 14 20:01:04 CET 2004

I'm trying to do hunt groups in ser..

I've come to the conclusion that to do multiple hunt groups I need to
call an external script that replies with the next uri to call when it
looks at the current one being sent to it.. ie:
sent		returned
3039930010	3039930006
3039930006	3039930007
3039930007	3039930008
3039930008	3039930006

However on entering the failure route I have found that the current uri
is not being updated to reflect the one it has received.. so ser keeps
looping on the first 2 numbers in the hunt..

here are my route blocks..

route[2] {
   log(1, "LOG: entered hunt route");
   t_on_failure("2");
   exec_dset("/usr/local/ser/huntgroup.pl");
   append_branch();
   t_relay();
}

failure_route[2] {
   log(1, "LOG: Hit failure_route 2");
   t_on_failure("2");
   exec_dset("/usr/local/ser/huntgroup.pl");
   append_branch();
   t_relay();
}

so on the example above it routes to the first 06 and 07 numbers
properly but when I would think 07 would be the uri sent to the perl
script an environment check sees that 06 is still being sent as the
$SIP_USER

any ideas as to what I need to do?