[Serusers] TCP vs UDP

Darren Nay dnay at libertyisp.com
Thu Feb 12 18:32:17 CET 2004

Hey Guys,

Just another quick question.  I'm sure that this is simple.

How do I forward all requests out using TCP rather than UDP?  I have seen the mention of a function called "t_relay_to_tcp" .. howeve, it does not exist in the latest stable cvs version of ser?  has it been removed?  or is it only available in the unstable version?

Or is there another way to forward all requests as TCP?  Currently we are using the t_relay function.

I have attached my current ser.cfg file.

Thanks for the help!

Darren Nay - dnay at libertyisp.com