[Serusers] Newbie help

Mark Wehberg mark.wehberg at clearviewcatv.net
Thu Feb 12 18:31:28 CET 2004

See changes to tm module....

- t_relay_to has been replaced with t_relay_to_udp and t_relay_to_tcp

tm module:
----------
- t_reply_unsafe, used in former versions within reply_routes,
  is deprecated; now t_reply is used from any places in script
- t_on_negative is renamed to t_on_failure -- the old name just
  caused too much confusion
- FIFO t_uac used by some applications (like serweb) has been
  replaced with t_uac_dlg (which allows easier use by dialog-
  oriented applications, like click-to-dial)
- if you wish to do forward to another destination from
  failure_route (reply_route formerly), you need to call t_relay
  or t_relay_to explicitely now
- t_relay_to has been replaced with t_relay_to_udp and t_relay_to_tcp