[Serusers] I'm not able to connect to SER (problem with digest auth)

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Feb 12 17:39:59 CET 2004

At 05:12 PM 2/12/2004, Miroslav Sycha wrote:
>There is no another REGISTER.

That's strange, there should be. I suspect you will have to ask the
softclient manafacturer then ;) We saw a similar problem when Messenger
ignored 407 challenges: it didn't try to authenticate when domain name
in REGISTER was different from authentication realm in 407. That's
obviously not the case this time. I don't know.

-jiri