[Serusers] Installing SER Radius problem

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Feb 11 20:15:56 CET 2004

The problem here is that the radiusclient library must be provided by an
RPM package. You probably installed it from sources or from a tarball
(since the library is in /usr/local).

rpm does not 'see' the library because no rpm package provides it and does
not allow you to install the ser-radius package.

You can either get radiusclient RPM package from http://rpmfind.net or
try to install ser-radius with no-deps or force parameters (if you are
sure that you have proper radiusclient library installed).

  Jan.