[Serusers] Has anyone tried SIP over GPRS yet?

Wed Feb 11 11:21:49 CET 2004

The main problem of GPRS is the delay. I did some tests and the RTT
between a host in the Internet and my cellphone was between 750 and 1000
ms. The bandwidth was about 56kbit - this will depend an the amount of
slots provided by your GSM provider for GPRS.

I also tried to talk over a GPRS connection but the quality was very bad.

regards,
Klaus