[Serusers] Rewriting URI's

Srbislav Cvetkovic srbislav at city-net.com
Tue Feb 10 17:14:53 CET 2004

Maybe something like this might help:

if (uri=~"^sip:12345 at sip_address.com") {  	##  This assumes that the
caller is
	    log("Strip first character from a sip address\n");     		##
registered in our realm
	    strip(1);
}
just replace strip with prefix("1") in this case #1 will be added.

The best way is to distinguish which ones are your incoming and
outgoing requests and then create routes
in which you will either strip or add a prefix to a url.