[Serusers] libmysqlclient.so.10 and gateway

Laurent BURGY burgy at enseirb.fr
Tue Feb 10 17:04:54 CET 2004

 Hi,
I am a french student and i've tried to install ser on a Solaris 8. The
problem comes with the MySQL server installation ( i've downloaded
binary 4.0.17 distribution, so no compilation). When i start ser after
having modified the  ser.cfg  file there is a problem with
libmysqlclient.so.10 which cannot be found. I've tried to find this
library but the only one available is libmysqlclient.a .

Maybe, i should try a source distribution or i forgot executing a script
although i followed the installation process.

Another question is about PSTN gateway, i am looking forward this kind
of product the more sip-compliant and open as possible (contrary to
mediatrix solutions). What do you think about Asterisk and Digium card
or if you have any proposition...

Please help me ....
Sorry for my terrible english,

laurent

PS: french people can  contact me directly to share about sip.