[Serusers] maybe it's a weak of SER auth

wangji wangji at bjut.edu.cn
Tue Feb 10 16:33:27 CET 2004

Hi all,
      My SER server use mysql for auth. These days I find a question.
      If an user have a accounts in mysql datebase of SER server, he can avoid system accounting.
For a example, an user have ID: 123456 and he has the password.
When he make a call, he send INVTE like this(just a sample):
       INVITE: sip:111111 at iptel.org:5060 SIP/2.0