[Serusers] Ser CDRs

AM Global Network French Office mparr at amglobalnetwork.com
Tue Feb 10 12:46:46 CET 2004

Hello Jan:

Iptel.org has a prepaid system in the top of SER, but I would like to have a quotation to incorporate this into the services of Free
IP Call. Perhaps you could let me know the information that you require, in order to achieve this.

With Kind Regards

________________________
Martin Parr
Director of Development
AM Global Network Limited
SIP | 131-229-1010 at sip.freeipcall.com

Free IP Call - www.freeipcall.com
The Home to Free IP Call
Internet Telephony Service & Consultancy
SIP and VoIP Networks Provider

 <http://www.freeipcall.com/>
Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à
l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires. Tout message électronique
est susceptible d'altération. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce
message, merci de le détruire et d'avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur.

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the addressees. E-Mails are susceptible to alteration. If you are not
the intended recipient of the message, please delete it and notify the
sender immediately.