[Serusers] Re: problem for using the latest pa module

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 9 16:03:13 CET 2004

Hi Jamey!

Im interested in the presence agent module, especially in including
geographical user information into the presence data.

What is the body type of the publication/notifications? Is it XML based
presence like used by Windows Messenger and Kphone? Is this format
defined somewhere? Is this the same as this old draft?
http://www.iptel.org/info/players/ietf/presence/outdated/draft-rosenberg
-impp-pidf-00.txt

The presentity table includes x and y colums? Are these to represent the
geographical location of the publisher?

regards,
Klaus