[Serusers] Some doubts: MySQL server_monitoring tables, and /var/log/messages output

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Feb 8 22:08:30 CET 2004

practices:

 you are referring to development branch. If you are indeed interested
 in development, please use the development mailing list, serdev.
 Most people are actually not interested in development (I infer
 from the questions you are not either) in which case they wish to
 use stable version.

Answers:
- "no fifo_db_url" is not critical. it tells that a feature in development,
  access of databases via FIFO server, has not been set up and will not be
  used.
- "init_avp_child" refers to a feature in development. If you are not
  interested in such features, you don't need to worry about them. Otherwise,
  the best source of information is source code.
- tables for server monitoring are placeholders. To enable statistics,
  participate in development and contribute running code.

best regards,

-jiri