[Serusers] log

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Feb 5 20:09:35 CET 2004

Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Just for curiosity - how do your customers call another customer if
> they are registerd at serveral proxies - do you use the replicate()
> feature, a special dial plan, a non caching ser or any other method?
>
> regards,
> Klaus

Yes, we use replication between the RTPProxy servers.  As well as
replication between the standard servers.  And we separate the users by
numbering plan.  This is something we want to move out of in the near
future,  thanks to "nat_uac_test".  We just want to have 2 -3 servers
geographically separated that can handle peer-to-peer calls as well as
RTPProxy calls.  Tests so far indicate this will work well for us.

--
Andres
Network Admin