[Serusers] Windows messenger 5.0 and instant messages not

CURRO_DOMINGUEZ CURRO_DOMINGUEZ at terra.es
Thu Feb 5 16:59:49 CET 2004

Hello

I am testing Windows Messenger 5.0 and other UA, so this is my
experience. I have no problems with SER as a proxy and WM 5.0.
REGISTRAR and SUBSCRIBE are ok, Voice Call are ok, but IM doesn't work.

And when I try to use SER with a Presence Module, Windows Messenger
doesn't work.

Soon, I'll start with kphone ipv4 and ipv6.

Regards,

Curro