[Serusers] Looking for SIP Application Server

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Feb 5 10:28:42 CET 2004

That's I guess a piece of work which is closest to the "free/low cost"
requirement.

There is a bunch of other companies which have java-based application servers
but these are presumably not free: Oracle, dynamicsoft, certainly some more.

iptel has one as well but it is neither free nor Java-based -- we felt
that the key for application building is efficiency and that there are
programming environments which do better in this respect than Java does.
see www.iptel.org/aa for some preview information.

-jiri