[Serusers] log

Dinesh feedbak at imelhk.com
Thu Feb 5 08:55:34 CET 2004

Our RTPproxy bandwidth is very limited.
We will only allow about 5 of our mobile users to utilize the proxy.
Essentially we use our SER for our own internal communication world
wide.  If we do not restrict it's use I know we will have some IT
managers that will not bother to setup port forwarding etc as the Phones
will work with out it.

The solution Andres listed below seems VERY suitable for our needs.
I plan to look at that approach instead.
However I could use some help with that.
Using serctl I see show, grant & revoke
How do you create a new group ?