[Serusers] phone hunt

Srbislav Cvetkovic srbislav at city-net.com
Wed Feb 4 17:39:16 CET 2004

Hello,

Does any of you have any experience with setting up the phone hunt
system? I am trying to set it up but no luck so far. What I would like
to happen is this: call comes in, first phone rings. After so many
seconds it's being redirected to another phone and so on and so forth.
After the fourth phone i want to redirect the call to my voicemail.
I tried looking through archieves but I couldn't find anything. Do you
guys have any suggestions?

thanks,

  Srbo Cvetkovic                  | CityNet, Inc.
  srbo at city-net.com            | Pittsburgh, PA
  voice: 412.481.5406         | fax: 412.431.1315