[Serusers] log

Wed Feb 4 14:46:41 CET 2004

I think you have to add a ^ in the beginning. that means that the uri
should start with this string:

if (uri=~"^[0-9][0-9][0-9]5")

Furthermore is it important that it is the 4. caracter from left or from
right? Because your expression will also be true for
111599999999999999999999

btw: if you want to start a new thread, don't reply to an old mail and
simple change the subject. Create a new mail, as email clients which
support a thread view may treat the new email as an answer to an old thread.

klaus