[Serusers] Cannot Get SER Working With Radius

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 4 11:17:48 CET 2004

Hi Johnny,

To have this modules compiles, change in Makefile the content of
variable "exclude_modules" (that's a list of module that will be
excluded from compilation and installation). So, remove the acc ,
auth_radius, group_radius and uri_radius from this list.
To compile the acc module with radius support, in modules/acc/Makefile,
uncomment the following like:
    #DEFS+=-DRAD_ACC -I$(LOCALBASE)/include
(there are some helpful comments there)

Regards,