[Serusers] forwarding to PSTN

Srbislav Cvetkovic srbislav at city-net.com
Tue Feb 3 18:40:27 CET 2004

Hello everyone,

My phone system has a call pick-up functionality tht I would like to
implement in my voip system. We have couple of phones, and once the
phone rings anyone in the office can pick up that call by pressing *74.
I am trying to do the same thing with ser. Can anyone help me with the
uri check please? This is what I have:

route[1] {

                 # Route to PSTN Gateways(s)
         if (uri=~"^sip:9[0-9]*@sip_gateway.com") {        ##  This
assumes that the caller is
             log("Forwarding to PSTN\n");                ##  registered
in our realm
             strip(1);
             t_relay_to_udp( "sip_gateway.com", "5060" );
             break;
         };

         if (uri=~"^sip:*74@ sip_gateway.com") {        ##  This assumes
that the caller is
             log("Picking up a Call on PSTN\n");                ##
registered in our realm
             t_relay_to_udp( "sip_gateway.com", "5060" );
             break;
         };

}

I am getting 404 error on my grandstream phone. I think there is a
problem with the "*" symbol. I guess i am using it wrong. How do I send
* followed by 74 to my gateway?

thanks,

  Srbo Cvetkovic                  | CityNet, Inc.
  srbo at city-net.com            | Pittsburgh, PA
  voice: 412.481.5406         | fax: 412.431.1315