[Serusers] SER and presence extensions

Edson Gellert Schubert egschubert at ig.com.br
Tue Feb 3 17:52:52 CET 2004

Yes, Klaus...

As stated previously on the list, WM 5.0 introduced some "M$-extensions"....
4.6/4.7 honors in a better way RFCs...

Before reading the considerations of 5.0 extensions, I had it installed :(
After the readings, I try to uninstall it, but as stated on the list, some
DLLs stays.... My question is how to make a complete remove of 5.0 version
so that the system become clean to recieve 4.6/4.7 version? Any tip?

Edson.