[Serusers] Routing..

Tue Feb 3 13:36:21 CET 2004

no, I don't know.

therefore ser has to answer the 401 responses from voicepulse and add
the credentials:

SIP client           ser                 voicepulse
       ----INVITE------>  ---INVITE--------------->
                         <---401 + auth header-----
                         ----INVITE + credentials->
                         <--180 Ringing -----------

with this kind of logic

if response==401 && response-IP=voicepulse-IP
     add_credentials(user,pass);
     send_again();

i don't know if this is possible or how difficult it would be to
implement it.

regards,
klaus