[Serusers] MySQL Module Error

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Mon Feb 2 19:29:12 CET 2004

Probably you are using the mysql module from your rpm installation. The mysql
modules is not compile (and installed) by default if you install from source.
Please clean the module directory completely and reinstall from source (use
include_modules="mysql" for your make calls to compile and install the mysql
from source too).

  Nils