[Serusers] Multiple SER Servers

Mon Feb 2 18:03:57 CET 2004

the current version of ser caches to user location, therefore only the
following solutions exist:

- use the replicate() feature of ser and configure clients to use
several proxies or use Round-robin DNS
http://iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html#AEN909

- for higher availability (no load balancing) you can use an active
server an a standby server and configure ser to write back all registers
to the database immediately

- contact iptel and ask for commercial support

Have I missed something?
regards,
klaus