[Serusers] rtpproxy/nathelper configuration issues. i think.

Eric C. Snowdeal III eric at snowdeal.org
Mon Feb 2 05:46:29 CET 2004

Andres wrote:

> Eric C. Snowdeal III wrote:
>>
>>        if (method=="INVITE") {
>>                record_route();
>>

> There is no way this config can pass thru here since the flag is never
> set.  If you are not interested in discriminating then remove the
> isflagset check and just do force_rtp_proxy for every INVITE:
>
>>               if (isflagset(1)) { # ATA ?
>>                        force_rtp_proxy();
>>                };
>>                /* set up reply processing */
>>                t_on_reply("1");
>>        };

o.k. that was stupid.  let me try again.  i've changed the config as
follows:

        if (method=="INVITE") {
                record_route();
                setflag(1);
                force_rtp_proxy();
                /* set up reply processing */
                t_on_reply("1");
        };

and it works!  i'll work in discriminating UAs down the road.  i
sincerely appreciate you humoring my newbieness, i obviously have more
to learn about the ways of the config file.